Sports Illustrated’s Robert Klemko joins the show to talk about his article on Trevor Siemian, and says Trevor’s relationship with Peyton is crucial in Siemian’s NFL growth. Robert says there is limited time to introduce an offense, and the QB job is about constant repetition. Paxton didn’t get the benefit of working with Peyton like Trevor did, and Robert says Siemian can make nearly any NFL throw although you wouldn’t know that watching him play at Northwestern. Also, Robert mentions Trevor’s happy & goofy personality, and how Trevor is good at saying things without making negative headlines.
(Photo by Matthew Stockman/Getty Images)
- Evans: Observations from OTAs as Broncos head toward training camp
- Nimmo looks to keep rolling as Mets face Rockies
- Stokley: Broncos rookie Chubb compares to future HOFer Peppers
- Three Broncos can make NFL.com’s All-Under-25 in 2019, says Stokley
- With Ray sidelined, Chubb ‘ready’ for any role Broncos throw at him