Following the less than stellar debut of ESPN sideline reporter Sergio Dipp on during the Denver Broncos and Los Angeles Chargers bout on Monday Night Football, “Pritchard & Cecil” co-host Mike Pritchard weighs in during this week’s #AskPritch from his perspective as someone who’s worked the same position.
Below is the report that earned Dipp the online ridicule, along with a follow-up video posted to his Twitter account after the game apologizing for the blunder.
— Daniel Vaughn (@BBQsnob) September 12, 2017
And God bless America.🇺🇸✔️ pic.twitter.com/mYXwBNFB6g
— Sergio Dipp (@SergioADippW) September 12, 2017
- Lammey: ‘Now the lightbulb’s going to come on’ for Devontae Booker?
- Rockies roll into 2nd half behind Story and solid pitching
- DMac: Von Miller human, not ‘irresponsible,’ following speeding ticket
- Bye: ‘Organizational failure’ on Broncos if Carlos Henderson flops
- Clough: Rockies postseason still runs through NL West, odds remain long