Derek Wolfe joins the show to say after a spinal injury, a hurt ankle is nothing. Wolfe says T.J. Ward brings the intangibles, and fires guys up when they need it. Wolfe thinks Ward is a huge piece of a well-oiled machine, and Shelby Harris wins the important hand battles. Big Al asks Wolfe the biggest difference between this year & last, and Wolfe says the Broncos are getting back to playing every down like they’ll never play again. Also, Al asks if Wolfe would pay $200k for an unstoppable move, and Wolfe says it would be one of the best investments you can make as a pass rusher.
(Photo by Emma McIntyre/Getty Images)
- The Best Broncos Coverage: Preseason Week 3 – Denver vs. San Francisco
- Rapid Reaction: Broncos got better during training camp
- Give John Elway a break for not finding the Broncos a QB
- Around the AFC West: Ugly holdouts, helmet issues and more
- Cheers and Jeers: Rookie haircuts, ‘Madden 20’ and Wiggins kids at Broncos Camp