Derek Wolfe joins the show to say after a spinal injury, a hurt ankle is nothing. Wolfe says T.J. Ward brings the intangibles, and fires guys up when they need it. Wolfe thinks Ward is a huge piece of a well-oiled machine, and Shelby Harris wins the important hand battles. Big Al asks Wolfe the biggest difference between this year & last, and Wolfe says the Broncos are getting back to playing every down like they’ll never play again. Also, Al asks if Wolfe would pay $200k for an unstoppable move, and Wolfe says it would be one of the best investments you can make as a pass rusher.
(Photo by Emma McIntyre/Getty Images)
- The Hot Seat: Tangoing with Broncos returner Diontae Spencer
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Expect heavy dose of Aaron Jones vs. Broncos
- Three things the Broncos can do to improve their pass rush
- A $3 million gift can't keep a Broncos cornerback happy
- The Broncos coaching staff isn't living up to the hype
- Emmanuel Sanders is fed up with Garett Bolles' holding penalties too