Derek Wolfe joins the show to say after a spinal injury, a hurt ankle is nothing. Wolfe says T.J. Ward brings the intangibles, and fires guys up when they need it. Wolfe thinks Ward is a huge piece of a well-oiled machine, and Shelby Harris wins the important hand battles. Big Al asks Wolfe the biggest difference between this year & last, and Wolfe says the Broncos are getting back to playing every down like they’ll never play again. Also, Al asks if Wolfe would pay $200k for an unstoppable move, and Wolfe says it would be one of the best investments you can make as a pass rusher.
(Photo by Emma McIntyre/Getty Images)
- The people are in place to carry forth Pat Bowlen's vision
- Sixty Since 60: The greatest Broncos of all-time, Nos. 46-50
- Camp Countdown: Could a non-WR emerge as Broncos third passing option?
- Broncos Training Camp Preview 2019: Offensive Guards
- The Rockies have plenty of options for bolstering their bullpen