Lexi Thompson joins the show to say her brother Curtis is the most talented, and she is still trying to move the game of golf forward. Lexi says her No. 1 goal is to be in the HOF & represent her country. Lexi notes that the British Open is a different game, but she’s learning every time she plays there. Thompson says she can’t describe the feeling of making shots for her country & carrying the women’s torch. Also, giving back to the fans & sponsors, and having too many shoes for the giveaway at the final event of the year.
(Photo by David Cannon/Getty Images)
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame