Lexi Thompson joins the show to say her brother Curtis is the most talented, and she is still trying to move the game of golf forward. Lexi says her No. 1 goal is to be in the HOF & represent her country. Lexi notes that the British Open is a different game, but she’s learning every time she plays there. Thompson says she can’t describe the feeling of making shots for her country & carrying the women’s torch. Also, giving back to the fans & sponsors, and having too many shoes for the giveaway at the final event of the year.
(Photo by David Cannon/Getty Images)
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped