In this week’s ASK THE EXPERT, Chad LaChance tells beginning anglers to keep it simple, and make fishing easy. Chad tends to use lures & spinners that are universal in their appearance, where less can be more. Chad mentions the 3″ grub & 8 oz. jig that are always in his tackle, and even a beetle spin arm & Johnson splinter spoon. Also, why trout, walleye & bass like the shiny stuff & why Terry suggests both bright & neutral colors.
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame