In this week’s ASK THE EXPERT, Chad LaChance tells beginning anglers to keep it simple, and make fishing easy. Chad tends to use lures & spinners that are universal in their appearance, where less can be more. Chad mentions the 3″ grub & 8 oz. jig that are always in his tackle, and even a beetle spin arm & Johnson splinter spoon. Also, why trout, walleye & bass like the shiny stuff & why Terry suggests both bright & neutral colors.
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped