Cameron Landis from Lory State Park joins the show to talk about how the area is still recovering from the High Park Fire & how to go through Horsetooth to access the camp sights, and even come back-country camping. Cameron notes all the turkey hunting success in the area of late, and mule deer hunting hasn’t been bad, either. Also, the Peregrine Falcons have moved on, and the rock-climbing wall is now open.
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped