Cameron Landis from Lory State Park joins the show to talk about how the area is still recovering from the High Park Fire & how to go through Horsetooth to access the camp sights, and even come back-country camping. Cameron notes all the turkey hunting success in the area of late, and mule deer hunting hasn’t been bad, either. Also, the Peregrine Falcons have moved on, and the rock-climbing wall is now open.
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame