Bob Broscheid joins the show to talk about the lack of funding hurting the constituents at the end of the day, and starting to feel it on the fishing side too. Bob agrees with Terry we must decide what we can & want to provide, and maybe it’s time to take another look at license fees. Bob mentions a user-pay model that broadens the contribution model on multiple levels & why it’s important to stop expecting others to do the work.
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped