The on-again-off-again passing camp for the Denver Broncos quarterbacks and receivers looks like will be on again, but this time a little closer to home.
Trevor Siemian, Paxton Lynch, and a small group of running backs, tight ends, and receivers will gather in the Denver area sometime in the next week to work out together, Denver 7 Broncos Insider Troy Renck reports.
— Troy Renck (@TroyRenck) July 14, 2017
KUSA-TV’s Mike Klis reports that the camp will take place at an area high school.
The reports come a week after the group was set to meet in Los Angeles for a workout organized by wide receiver Demaryius Thomas.
However, 104.3 The Fan’s Brandon Stokley said early last week that sources told him the camp had been canceled despite wide receiver indicating otherwise at a youth sports camp on Tuesday that they gathering was still on.
— Brandon Stokley (@bstokley14) July 12, 2017
Training camp officially kicks off on July 27 at the team’s UCHealth Training Center.
Follow digital content producer Johnny Hart on Twitter: @JohnnyHart7.
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame