In Terry’s ASK THE EXPERT segment, Bob Milner joins the show to discuss knots, and which knot is best for a superline leader. Bob says the double uni knot rarely slips for him, and is relatively easy to tie. Bob says the typical fly angler will use the double surgeon’s knot, and he’s never lost a fish because of a surgeon’s knot. Also, Terry says he’s ditched the blood knot, because he doesn’t get good strength out of them.
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame