In Terry’s ASK THE EXPERT segment, Bob Milner joins the show to discuss knots, and which knot is best for a superline leader. Bob says the double uni knot rarely slips for him, and is relatively easy to tie. Bob says the typical fly angler will use the double surgeon’s knot, and he’s never lost a fish because of a surgeon’s knot. Also, Terry says he’s ditched the blood knot, because he doesn’t get good strength out of them.
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped