In Terry’s ASK THE EXPERT segment, Bob Milner joins the show to discuss knots, and which knot is best for a superline leader. Bob says the double uni knot rarely slips for him, and is relatively easy to tie. Bob says the typical fly angler will use the double surgeon’s knot, and he’s never lost a fish because of a surgeon’s knot. Also, Terry says he’s ditched the blood knot, because he doesn’t get good strength out of them.
- Renck: ‘Uncertainty’ if Broncos find Kelly a potential starting QB
- Listen – ESPN Cleveland's Goldhammer: Kevin Love 'very close' to being traded to Nuggets
- ‘The Drive’: Sanders tweet about Tebow ‘classless,’ ‘tacky’
- Broncos rookie TE Jake Butt to start season on PUP list
- Renck: Elway 'the Broncos to so many,’ hard to assign value to that