Megan Franzen of Steamboat Lake State Park joins the show to discuss interpretive programs at Steamboat Lake. Megan mentions the rainbow trout & alpine views at Steamboat, and the camping facilities that can be booked up to six months in advance. Megan says programs are available every weekend, as well as some days during the week, as well as programs available to kids.
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped