Megan Franzen of Steamboat Lake State Park joins the show to discuss interpretive programs at Steamboat Lake. Megan mentions the rainbow trout & alpine views at Steamboat, and the camping facilities that can be booked up to six months in advance. Megan says programs are available every weekend, as well as some days during the week, as well as programs available to kids.
- Renck: ‘Uncertainty’ if Broncos find Kelly a potential starting QB
- Listen – ESPN Cleveland's Goldhammer: Kevin Love 'very close' to being traded to Nuggets
- ‘The Drive’: Sanders tweet about Tebow ‘classless,’ ‘tacky’
- Broncos rookie TE Jake Butt to start season on PUP list
- Renck: Elway 'the Broncos to so many,’ hard to assign value to that