Megan Franzen of Steamboat Lake State Park joins the show to discuss interpretive programs at Steamboat Lake. Megan mentions the rainbow trout & alpine views at Steamboat, and the camping facilities that can be booked up to six months in advance. Megan says programs are available every weekend, as well as some days during the week, as well as programs available to kids.
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame