Kirk Bien of Kirk’s Fly Shop calls in with an update on the shop, as well as an update on the Big Thompson, Rocky Mountain National Park, Saint Vrain & Colorado River. Kirk says the nice thing about the recent floods is finding some decent casting spots is a little easier now. Terry says Kirk is one of the most knowledgeable fly anglers he has ever been around.
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped