Kirk Bien of Kirk’s Fly Shop calls in with an update on the shop, as well as an update on the Big Thompson, Rocky Mountain National Park, Saint Vrain & Colorado River. Kirk says the nice thing about the recent floods is finding some decent casting spots is a little easier now. Terry says Kirk is one of the most knowledgeable fly anglers he has ever been around.
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame