Kirk Bien of Kirk’s Fly Shop calls in with an update on the shop, as well as an update on the Big Thompson, Rocky Mountain National Park, Saint Vrain & Colorado River. Kirk says the nice thing about the recent floods is finding some decent casting spots is a little easier now. Terry says Kirk is one of the most knowledgeable fly anglers he has ever been around.
- Renck: ‘Uncertainty’ if Broncos find Kelly a potential starting QB
- Listen – ESPN Cleveland's Goldhammer: Kevin Love 'very close' to being traded to Nuggets
- ‘The Drive’: Sanders tweet about Tebow ‘classless,’ ‘tacky’
- Broncos rookie TE Jake Butt to start season on PUP list
- Renck: Elway 'the Broncos to so many,’ hard to assign value to that