This week, we’re proud to recognize Officer Craig Dvorak of the Parker Police Department. Officer Dvorak joined the Parker PD in 2015 after nearly 20 years in law enforcement in Colorado and Nebraska. Officer Dvorak earned 7 Letters of Commendation while with the Grand Island Police Department and earned a Chief’s Commendation in his first year with the Parker Police Department.
As a School Resource Officer, Officer Dvorak works closely with the Town of Parker’s children. He teaches the YESS program-Youth Education and Safety in School-at Parker middle schools. He assisted kids as they learned how to cast their first line at the Parker Police Department’s Cops and Bobbers fishing event. Coaching Unified Sports for area Special Olympics athletes is a passion of his. He helps coach soccer and basketball for area high school unified sports athletes.
Officer Dvorak finds being a School Resource Officer incredibly rewarding. He stated, “Normally you don’t see the positive impact your actions as an officer have on those you interact with. Seeing the positive changes in students makes every day worth it.”
Thank you Officer Craig Dvorak – for going Beyond the Badge.
- Broncos ditch the paper, transition to mobile ticketing for 2018 season
- Stokley: Broncos ‘can’t gamble’ on Rosen; Schlereth likes QB’s game
- Big Al: Josh Allen probably drafted top 5 due to ‘freakish’ athleticism
- Lammey: Value for Trevor Siemian ‘elevated’ thanks to Nick Foles
- What does a potential Broncos QB shakeup mean for Paxton Lynch?