Matt Endsley of Tightline Outdoors turns our focus to June bites for bass & walleye, and says the shallow-water walleye are all over night-crawlers & jigs right now. Matt says its a good time to try new presentations, and tells Terry a good lure to use when the fish are shallow. Brad says the drop shot is beneficial when bass are spawning, because the bait stays in the strike zone. Also, Chatfield & Cherry Creek are Matt’s favorite bodies of water to hit for Father’s Day.
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame