Matt Endsley of Tightline Outdoors turns our focus to June bites for bass & walleye, and says the shallow-water walleye are all over night-crawlers & jigs right now. Matt says its a good time to try new presentations, and tells Terry a good lure to use when the fish are shallow. Brad says the drop shot is beneficial when bass are spawning, because the bait stays in the strike zone. Also, Chatfield & Cherry Creek are Matt’s favorite bodies of water to hit for Father’s Day.
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped