C.J. Anderson joins the show to tell DMac & Chad he learned a lot about himself through his most recent injury, and says he won’t make the mistakes he made in the past. C.J. is trying to get back to the body shape he had in ’14, and has learned when to keep going & when he can push it. DMac asks C.J. if the group & scheme are good for the O-Line, and Anderson notes the difficulty of bringing in the correct personnel to match the scheme. Also, C.J. says as an NFL running back, you must prepare for everything, because you never know what can happen. Catch C.J. at Chick-fil-A in Greenwood Village tonight serving up milkshakes.
© Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped