C.J. Anderson joins the show to tell DMac & Chad he learned a lot about himself through his most recent injury, and says he won’t make the mistakes he made in the past. C.J. is trying to get back to the body shape he had in ’14, and has learned when to keep going & when he can push it. DMac asks C.J. if the group & scheme are good for the O-Line, and Anderson notes the difficulty of bringing in the correct personnel to match the scheme. Also, C.J. says as an NFL running back, you must prepare for everything, because you never know what can happen. Catch C.J. at Chick-fil-A in Greenwood Village tonight serving up milkshakes.
© Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame