Ed McCaffrey joins the show to talk about his upcoming camp next Monday, and how he didn’t even go to a football camp until high school. DMac asks Ed how this year’s Broncos can run the ball better with the help of receivers as blockers, and Ed tells him big plays happen when receivers are getting it done, and there’s no way of knowing when the big play will come. Also, Ed talks about taking the pressure off the student athlete & gives an update on Christian and the McCaffrey boys.
© Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped