Ed McCaffrey joins the show to talk about his upcoming camp next Monday, and how he didn’t even go to a football camp until high school. DMac asks Ed how this year’s Broncos can run the ball better with the help of receivers as blockers, and Ed tells him big plays happen when receivers are getting it done, and there’s no way of knowing when the big play will come. Also, Ed talks about taking the pressure off the student athlete & gives an update on Christian and the McCaffrey boys.
© Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame