2017 Baseball Flyaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- These Official Rules govern the Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan’s 2017 Baseball Flyaway (the “Contest”) being conducted by KKFN (the “Station”). The Contest will begin on May 5, 2017 at 4:00pm Mountain Standard Time (“MST”) and will end on May 26, 2017 at 6:00pm MT (“Contest Period”).
- The Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents who are 21 years of age or older and who reside in Colorado. Eligibility is contingent on agreement to, and compliance with, these Official Rules. Employees, officers, directors, and agents of Coors Light, Blake Street Tavern, the Station, the Station’s licensee, Bonneville International, dba Bonneville Denver, KKFN, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, their advertising or Contestal agencies, and participating sponsors (collectively, “Contest Entities”), other radio stations in the Denver metropolitan area, the members of their immediate families and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. “Immediate family” members include spouses, children, step-children, parents, step-parents, siblings and step-siblings. No groups, clubs, or organizations may participate in this Contest. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Proof of age, identity and eligibility must be furnished to Station upon request. All entry information must be complete and accurate. The Station will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry.
- Any eligible individual participating in this Contest shall be a “Participant.” Participation must be by the Participant. Participants are required to provide truthful information, and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- HOW TO ENTER
- On-Site Entry: To participate in the Contest, you may enter on-site at the following locations on the following dates and times:
- Friday, May 5, 2017 from 12:00pm MST to 3:00pm MST at Blake Street Tavern, 2301 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80205
- Friday, May 5, 2017 from 4:00pm MST to 6:00pm MST at Blake Street Tavern, 2301 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80205
- Tuesday, May 9, 2017 from 4:00pm MST to 6:00pm MST at Blake Street Tavern, 2301 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80205
- Friday, May 12, 2017 from 12:00pm MST to 3:00pm MST at Blake Street Tavern, 2301 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80205
- Friday, May 12, 2017 from 4:00pm MST to 6:00pm MST at Blake Street Tavern, 2301 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80205
- Friday, May 26, 2017 from 4:00pm MST to 6:00pm MST at Blake Street Tavern, 2301 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80205
- All entries must be received by Friday, May 26, 2017 at 6:00pm MST. Only one entry per person per event listed above. An entrant can have no more than six (6) total entries throughout the duration of the contest. If an entrant registers more than one (1) time per event, or more than a total of six (6) times during the duration of the Contest, they will be disqualified.
- The winner may be required to provide valid government-issued photo identification and provide their complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize.
- On-Site Entry: To participate in the Contest, you may enter on-site at the following locations on the following dates and times:
- One (1) grand prize: One (1) trip for two (2) for winner and one (1) guest to Chicago, Illinois. Trip includes roundtrip air travel for two (2) on United Airlines, two (2) nights of lodging at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile, two (2) tickets to the Colorado Rockies versus Chicago Cubs baseball game on June 10, 2017 at Wrigley Field. Trip subject to availability and blackout dates may apply. Grand prize Approximate Retail Value is $1,400. Certain travel restrictions may apply. For travel related prizes, winner’s guests must execute any requisite liability and publicity releases prior to travel. Travel arrangements must be made by the winner. Prize is subject to availability. If the winner cannot accept the prize as awarded, the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected in the Station’s sole discretion. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and ground transportation to/from the airport and/or to/from the hotel and all other fees and expenses, are the responsibility of the winner. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. The winner and travel companion(s) must sign a prize winner publicity and liability release form prior to traveling. If any prize related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for any reason, the Station’s sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available portion of the prize and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded portion of the prize. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the address. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days of notification of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Prize is not transferable, and no substitution, assignment, or cash equivalent of prize is permitted, except by the Station (solely at its discretion), which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize portion with another prize or prize portion of greater or equal value. The prize(s) are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Contest Entities are not responsible for winners’ limitations that prevent acceptance or use of prize. If, through printing or production error, or for any other reason whatsoever, more prizes are claimed than intended and/or set forth in these Official Rules, Station reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes from all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND CLAIM
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- One (1) grand prize winner will be selected from all entrants at approximately 9:00am MST on May 29, 2017. Only one (1) grand prize will be awarded in connection with the Contest.
- Winner will be called and notified they won by KKFN 104.3 The Fan Promotions Staff.
- Odds of winning the grand prize depend on the number and order of valid entries received.
- Potential winner may be required to provide valid government-issued photo identification and provide their complete address, date of birth, social security number and phone number to claim a prize.
- Potential winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within thirty (30) days of notification of winning or prize will be forfeited. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize and an alternate prize winner will be selected from all remaining qualifiers. Unless otherwise permitted by the Station, winner(s) must claim his or her prize in person, and a prize cannot be claimed by third parties on behalf of the winner. A parent or legal guardian must accompany any minor children in all Contest-related activities, and a parent or legal guardian must claim the prize and sign any requisite releases on behalf of the minor child.
- CONDITIONS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Participants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and with these Official Rules, and by entering, Participants give their full and unconditional agreement to abide by these Official Rules. The laws of the State or Commonwealth in which the Station is licensed shall govern this Contest, without regard to that jurisdiction’s choice of law rules.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station (or any other commonly owned stations in the Station’s market) in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a completed Form W-9 or equivalent upon request will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- By entering the Contest, Participants grant to the Contest Entities the right to publicize the Participant’s name, photograph, video, image, likeness, voice, statements, hometown (city and state), and biographical information for advertising, trade, and Contest purposes in any media now or hereafter known worldwide in perpetuity without compensation and without opportunity for review, except where prohibited by law. The Station, in its sole discretion, may require each winner (and guest, if applicable) to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize, except where prohibited by law.
- WINNERS AND PARTICIPANTS AGREE, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE CONTEST ENTITIES, THEIR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS AND THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILIES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THIS CONTEST, FROM ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY THAT MAY BE IMPOSED OR ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, AND FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, FEES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE OR WHILE TRAVELING TO, PREPARING FOR, OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station, in its sole discretion, may require Contest winner (and any travel companion(s) or guest(s) over 18) to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless the Contest Entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Contest.
- If for any reason this Contest cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Station that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, or if the Contest is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Contest. If the Contest is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves the right to select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winners.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person not abiding by the Official Rules, or for tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station’s website. Failure to comply with the Official Rules may result in a Participant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that a Participant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Contest, the Station reserves the right to disqualify that Participant from entering and/or winning future Contests and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the Official Rules, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify the Contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- Contest Entities, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, their employees, agents and officers, advertising and Contest agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest are not responsible for: (1) problems associated with television transmission, radio transmission, cable transmission, satellite transmission, phone lines, facsimile, or cable lines and/or phone or IP numbers that are beyond their control, including, but not limited to, a busy signal, operator interference, cellular interference, internet congestion, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of a phone call, facsimile transmission, email transmission, or cable modem service, any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, or wireless calling/text message carrier service, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; failure of any entry to be received in whole or in part by Station due to technical problems, telephone service problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or wireless calling/text message carrier service; communications line, hardware and/or software failures, malfunction of phones (including wireless phones/handsets), phone lines, other communications malfunctions, unavailable network connections, cellular equipment towers, telephone systems or wireless service; damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Contest, or damage to mobile phone or other PDA device or other internet interruptions or malfunctions or for technical or other difficulties which may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the transmission of radio signals to all or limited geographic areas during the playing of the Contest or that may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the acquisition, completion or submission of an entry; failures of or other problems relating to computer hardware, software, the internet, or similar systems, including but not limited to difficulties relating to Participants’ ISP, DSL, or cable modem access, “worms,” or viruses or any other problems of any description or nature which may prohibit, prevent or interfere with the acquisition, completion or submission of any entry; (2) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering, or the Administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize; (3) lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or delayed entry forms; (4) cancellations, postponements, or delays; (5) Acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or other similar causes beyond the control of the Contest Entities, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, advertising and Contestal agencies and their immediate assigns, making it inadvisable, illegal, impossible, or impractical to continue the Contest or to perform under these Official Rules. In the event of any of the foregoing or in the event of an ownership or format change, Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify, or continue the Contest, in its sole discretion. Contest Entities make no warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind concerning any prize, and CONTEST ENTITIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY, except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize or as may be separately provided to Participants by law.
- OFFICAL RULES AND WINNERS LISTS
- For a copy of the Official Rules of the Contest, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (“SASE”) for receipt by the end of the Contest Period to KKFN-FM, 7800 East Orchard Road, Suite 400, Greenwood Village, CO 80111, Attn: Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan’s Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan’s 2017 Baseball Flyaway Contest. For the names of the prize winners send a SASE for receipt within sixty (60) days following the end of the Contest Period to the attention of Contest Winner Lists at the above address. In either case please be sure to specify the name of the Contest for which you are requesting the rules or winners list. Official Rules and winner lists (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at www.1043thefan.com.
Sponsors: KKFN 104.3 The Fan, 7800 East Orchard Road, Suite 400, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 Coors Light, 1225 17th St, Denver, CO 80202 Blake Street Tavern, 2301 Blake St, Denver, CO 80205
Spend your morning tapping into the wealth of sport knowledge from three-time Super Bowl champion and former Broncos offensive lineman Mark "Stink" Schlereth and longtime Denver sports radio voice Mike Evans. Schlereth spent 12 seasons in the NFL, earning two trips to the Pro Bowl and winning a Super Bowl with the Redskins and two with the Broncos. He's also a longtime NFL analyst for ESPN and supporting cast member of "Ballers" on HBO. Evans has graced the sports radio airwaves for two decades, 15 years in Denver. He's a proud graduate of Syracuse University.
Inject your morning routine with great football discussion and analysis with Fan Broncos Insider Cecil Lammey. Cecil is one of the nations most respected football analysts, gets you the inside scoop from reports from the Broncos UCHealth Training Center to college football all-star games (East-West Shrine Game, Senior Bowl) to the NFL combine and draft. Hes an authority on NFL prospects from across the country. He is also a senior writer for FootballGuys.com. You can follow Cecil on Twitter @cecillammey.
Let Sandy Clough, one of the most recognizable voices in Denver sports radio, guide you through your work day every weekday leading into the afternoon. Sandy's been the authority in sports radio for nearly four decades in Denver. No other show will give you the insight and experience that Sandy provides.
Kick off your afternoon with Stokley and Zach, featuring two-time Super Bowl champion Brandon Stokley and radio veteran Zach Bye. Stokley earned his two NFL titles with the Baltimore Ravens and Indianapolis Colts and spent two stints with the Denver Broncos. Bye hails from the Empire State and is the former voice of the University of Albany Great Danes football, basketball and lacrosse programs. Follow them on Twitter: @bstokley14 and @byesline.
Big Al and DMac help you get through the end of your day with the best afternoon sports radio talk show in Denver. DMac is a 1991 graduate of Syracuse University and has covered Colorado sports for The Fan since 2008. Alfred Williams, a College Football Hall of Famer, won the 1990 Butkus Award and was the captain for that year's consensus National Champion University of Colorado squad. He played nine years in the NFL, winning two Super Bowls with the Denver Broncos.
Each morning at 6:30, get your day started right as Schlereth and Evans serves up The Morning Brew. Mark Schlereth and Mike Evan take you around the world of sports, taking in and breaking down the top stories of the day. So tune in to get your fix before you head out into the world for the day. Brought to you every morning by McDonalds.
Terry Wickstrom, the authority in everything outdoors, talks fishing, hunting, camping and more every Saturday morning.rnWickstrom, host of the popular television show "Angling Adventures" and previously "Mountain States Fishing," is a nationally published outdoor author, an accomplished multi-species angler, and has served on the "pro staff" of many top fishing industry companies.rn
Jerry Walters and Cousin Ray Best provide up-to-the-minute details about golf in Colorado, rules and all the professional tours. The Boys of Summer interview the biggest names in golf every Saturday mornings throughout the golf season.