Mark Adickes: “I expect (Paradis) to be able to play, but I expect him to be playing with some pain”
We got Stink’s former teammate, and orthopedic surgeon, Mark Adickes on the show. Mark shared some stories, including the time he saved Stink’s life, and almost died doing it. He also took some time to discuss Matt Paradis’ hip surgery, and the effect it’ll have on him this season. Plus, what to expect from Trevor Siemian after he had his should surgery this off season.
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame