Mark Adickes: “I expect (Paradis) to be able to play, but I expect him to be playing with some pain”
We got Stink’s former teammate, and orthopedic surgeon, Mark Adickes on the show. Mark shared some stories, including the time he saved Stink’s life, and almost died doing it. He also took some time to discuss Matt Paradis’ hip surgery, and the effect it’ll have on him this season. Plus, what to expect from Trevor Siemian after he had his should surgery this off season.
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped