It had to happen eventually, right? Denver Broncos fifth-round pick Jake Butt — and his last name — survived less than a month before the puns started flowing from Big Al’s mouth.
Good thing he’s got a sense of humor about these things …
Find Kory Brunson Band:
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame