This week, we’re proud to feature Detective Bev Wilson of the Parker Police Department. With the Parker PD since 2004, Detective Wilson has been recognized for her compassionate and caring work with victims of crime. In 2016, District Attorney George Brauchler awarded her the Peace Officer Advocacy Award for her dedication. She also received four commendations from the North Metro Drug Task Force. Detective Wilson is active in many children’s programs including Shop with a Cop, Special Olympics and more. She says meeting amazing people every day and making a positive impact on their lives, is why she wears the badge. And why we salute Detective Bev Wilson…for going…Beyond the Badge.
- New Broncos guard Barbre learned of trade at gym, finishes workout
- Stokley: Broncos source has seen Lynch make ‘wow’ worthy plays
- Former Broncos head coach Gary Kubiak returns to team in scout role
- Schefter: Elway has ‘grown’ into GM role, a top exec in all sports
- Renck: Broncos rookie defender DeMarcus Walker ‘mad,’ ‘motivated’