This week, we’re proud to feature Detective Bev Wilson of the Parker Police Department. With the Parker PD since 2004, Detective Wilson has been recognized for her compassionate and caring work with victims of crime. In 2016, District Attorney George Brauchler awarded her the Peace Officer Advocacy Award for her dedication. She also received four commendations from the North Metro Drug Task Force. Detective Wilson is active in many children’s programs including Shop with a Cop, Special Olympics and more. She says meeting amazing people every day and making a positive impact on their lives, is why she wears the badge. And why we salute Detective Bev Wilson…for going…Beyond the Badge.
- Clough: No love for Nuggets in LeBron James free agency rumor mill
- Three Broncos can make NFL.com’s All-Under-25 in 2019, says Stokley
- Trevino, Rangers rally for 4 runs in 9th, beat Rockies 13-12
- With Ray sidelined, Chubb ‘ready’ for any role Broncos throw at him
- No QB competition has meant more relaxed offseason in Denver