Members of the Denver Broncos past, among others, will help introduce Broncos Country to its future Friday and Saturday during the NFL Draft.
Hall of Fame running back Floyd Little and Ring of Fame wide receiver Rod Smith will introduce the Broncos second- and third-round selections, respectively, from the NFL Draft Theater in Philadelphia on Friday.
On Saturday, the unit commander and select soldiers from the 1st Stryker Brigade out of Fort Carson will make the team’s fourth- and fifth-round picks from Pinon Canyon Maneuver Site in Trinidad.
The team’s sixth-round pick will also be made remotely from the Mile High Monument northwest of Sports Authority Field at Mile High by team members and a coach from the Denver Broncos Boys and Girls Club Football team.
Denver’s first-round, second third-round, and seventh round picks will be made by the NFL from the draft hall in Philadelphia.
The NFL Draft kicks off at 6 p.m. Thursday night and will feature just the first round.
Rounds two and three will start at 5 p.m. on Friday, and round four through seven will begin at 10 a.m. Saturday.
For all Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan’s Denver Broncos draft coverage, make sure to check back to 1043thefan.com/drafthq.
Follow digital content producer Johnny Hart on Twitter: @JohnnyHart7.
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame