Troy Renck joins the guys to talk about paying 8.5 million for a third corner like Bradley Roby, with Aqib Talib getting up there in age and fresh off losing Kayvon Webster. Renck says the deal was a no-brainer, and everyone still has Talib’s back as a leader of the Broncos’ defense. DMac gauges the value of Emmanuel Sanders’ proposed passing camp, and Troy says those who put the time in must care about it. Sanders sees himself as a leader, and Troy says McCaffrey is the safest & easiest pick to make in the first round.
© Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY Sports
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped