Former Broncos offensive lineman Tyler Polumbus joined Stokley & Zach. Tyler talks about some of what Emmanuel Sanders had to say. Tyler goes into what stood out to him with Sanders at the podium. Tyler then breaks down the Broncos quarterback situation heading into the season. Tyler discusses who he feels could be the leader in that situation. Tyler also breaks down who he feels the leader of the offense could be this next season. Tyler finishes the interview by talking about offensive line prospects in the upcoming draft. Tyler breaks that down and much!
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped