Former Broncos offensive lineman Tyler Polumbus joined Stokley & Zach. Tyler talks about some of what Emmanuel Sanders had to say. Tyler goes into what stood out to him with Sanders at the podium. Tyler then breaks down the Broncos quarterback situation heading into the season. Tyler discusses who he feels could be the leader in that situation. Tyler also breaks down who he feels the leader of the offense could be this next season. Tyler finishes the interview by talking about offensive line prospects in the upcoming draft. Tyler breaks that down and much!
- Broncos ditch the paper, transition to mobile ticketing for 2018 season
- Stokley: Broncos ‘can’t gamble’ on Rosen; Schlereth likes QB’s game
- Big Al: Josh Allen probably drafted top 5 due to ‘freakish’ athleticism
- Lammey: Value for Trevor Siemian ‘elevated’ thanks to Nick Foles
- What does a potential Broncos QB shakeup mean for Paxton Lynch?