Former Broncos offensive lineman Tyler Polumbus joined Stokley & Zach. Tyler talks about some of what Emmanuel Sanders had to say. Tyler goes into what stood out to him with Sanders at the podium. Tyler then breaks down the Broncos quarterback situation heading into the season. Tyler discusses who he feels could be the leader in that situation. Tyler also breaks down who he feels the leader of the offense could be this next season. Tyler finishes the interview by talking about offensive line prospects in the upcoming draft. Tyler breaks that down and much!
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame