Chad LaChance offers up some cooking tips for your fish, such as how to avoid over-cooking it. Also, what a cast-iron skillet will do when cooking walleye & bluegill, and how a 50/50 mix of butter and olive oil can help. Draining the blood out of the fish, and when Chad would advise cooking at a medium temperature.
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped