Chad LaChance offers up some cooking tips for your fish, such as how to avoid over-cooking it. Also, what a cast-iron skillet will do when cooking walleye & bluegill, and how a 50/50 mix of butter and olive oil can help. Draining the blood out of the fish, and when Chad would advise cooking at a medium temperature.
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame