This past September, a young Army private was traveling from DIA to Virginia for her grandfather’s funeral, but when she got to the ticket counter, she learned the airline had no record of her booking. She had booked the flight using a third party company that turned out to be a fraud. Officer Henry Jones of the Denver PD was alerted to her predicament, and assisted her with stopping payment to that company and, since the servicewoman –a single mother who is serving her country – was unable to obtain a replacement round trip ticket Officer Jones used his own personal funds to make sure she was able to fly to Virginia and pay her final respects to her grandfather.
We are PROUD to salute Officer Henry Jones, 27-year veteran of the Denver PD, for truly going…Beyond the Badge.
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame