This past September, a young Army private was traveling from DIA to Virginia for her grandfather’s funeral, but when she got to the ticket counter, she learned the airline had no record of her booking. She had booked the flight using a third party company that turned out to be a fraud. Officer Henry Jones of the Denver PD was alerted to her predicament, and assisted her with stopping payment to that company and, since the servicewoman –a single mother who is serving her country – was unable to obtain a replacement round trip ticket Officer Jones used his own personal funds to make sure she was able to fly to Virginia and pay her final respects to her grandfather.
We are PROUD to salute Officer Henry Jones, 27-year veteran of the Denver PD, for truly going…Beyond the Badge.
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped