In honor of Opening Day in Denver on Friday, some of the 104.3 The Fan hosts dish on their favorite ballpark dishes.
And join us all day Friday, April 9, as we celebrate the start of another season down at the Blake Street Tavern, with Opening Day festivities brought to you by Boulder Sausage and Coors Light.
We’ll be broadcasting all day, and you can check out the game on the big screen outside or any of the 60 HDTVs around. Also, there will be a live performance by country music star Carly Pearce.
- Clough: No love for Nuggets in LeBron James free agency rumor mill
- Three Broncos can make NFL.com’s All-Under-25 in 2019, says Stokley
- Trevino, Rangers rally for 4 runs in 9th, beat Rockies 13-12
- With Ray sidelined, Chubb ‘ready’ for any role Broncos throw at him
- No QB competition has meant more relaxed offseason in Denver