In honor of Opening Day in Denver on Friday, some of the 104.3 The Fan hosts dish on their favorite ballpark dishes.
And join us all day Friday, April 9, as we celebrate the start of another season down at the Blake Street Tavern, with Opening Day festivities brought to you by Boulder Sausage and Coors Light.
We’ll be broadcasting all day, and you can check out the game on the big screen outside or any of the 60 HDTVs around. Also, there will be a live performance by country music star Carly Pearce.
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped