Former Broncos offensive lineman Tyler Polumbus joined Cecil Lammey and Brandon Stokley. Tyler first talks about who the real Trevor Siemian is after seeing him play for mostly only one season. Tyler then breaks down where the Broncos need to go at number 20 overall with their first round pick this year. Tyler also explains why Christian McCaffrey seems like more of a long shot right now for the Broncos in the first round draft. Tyler goes into some offensive line prospects that the Broncos could look to draft this year. Tyler weighs in on that and talks about some other topics for the Broncos heading into the draft.
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame