Ronny Castiglioni of Fishful Thinker joins the show to talk about predicting what the weather in a fishing area will do. Ronny says there are no shortcuts in learning about a body of water, and a time-lapse format is the better way to look at your information. Shallow-water fishing was working best for Ronny the last time he went out, and he offers tips on checking the direction your favorite bodies of water are moving online ahead of time. Also, Ronny tells you how to utilize Google Earth to expand your database.
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped