Ronny Castiglioni of Fishful Thinker joins the show to talk about predicting what the weather in a fishing area will do. Ronny says there are no shortcuts in learning about a body of water, and a time-lapse format is the better way to look at your information. Shallow-water fishing was working best for Ronny the last time he went out, and he offers tips on checking the direction your favorite bodies of water are moving online ahead of time. Also, Ronny tells you how to utilize Google Earth to expand your database.
- WATCH – Broncos CEO Ellis: Need 'best of both worlds,' develop and win
- LISTEN – Broncos head coach Vance Joseph joins long-time friends Big Al and CJ on 'The Drive'
- Broncos RB Booker could miss 6-8 weeks with wrist injury
- New Broncos guard Barbre learned of trade at gym, finishes workout
- Stokley: Broncos source has seen Lynch make ‘wow’ worthy plays