Ronny Castiglioni of Fishful Thinker joins the show to talk about predicting what the weather in a fishing area will do. Ronny says there are no shortcuts in learning about a body of water, and a time-lapse format is the better way to look at your information. Shallow-water fishing was working best for Ronny the last time he went out, and he offers tips on checking the direction your favorite bodies of water are moving online ahead of time. Also, Ronny tells you how to utilize Google Earth to expand your database.
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame