Nate Zelinsky of Tightline Outdoors joins the show from the SLC ISE to talk boat control. So many are getting their boats out this time of year, Nate highlights how tweaking your equipment can keep you ahead of the curve. Focusing on a singular concept vs. the big picture are compared, and Nate tells you how to achieve perfection with 10 lines out & focus on two baits. Terry & Brad agree with Nate that it’s all the small things, like not running over your fish & marking your location with buoys. Also, Pueblo pre & post-spawn fishing.
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped