Nate Zelinsky of Tightline Outdoors joins the show from the SLC ISE to talk boat control. So many are getting their boats out this time of year, Nate highlights how tweaking your equipment can keep you ahead of the curve. Focusing on a singular concept vs. the big picture are compared, and Nate tells you how to achieve perfection with 10 lines out & focus on two baits. Terry & Brad agree with Nate that it’s all the small things, like not running over your fish & marking your location with buoys. Also, Pueblo pre & post-spawn fishing.
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame