Nate Zelinsky of Tightline Outdoors joins the show from the SLC ISE to talk boat control. So many are getting their boats out this time of year, Nate highlights how tweaking your equipment can keep you ahead of the curve. Focusing on a singular concept vs. the big picture are compared, and Nate tells you how to achieve perfection with 10 lines out & focus on two baits. Terry & Brad agree with Nate that it’s all the small things, like not running over your fish & marking your location with buoys. Also, Pueblo pre & post-spawn fishing.
- WATCH – Broncos CEO Ellis: Need 'best of both worlds,' develop and win
- LISTEN – Broncos head coach Vance Joseph joins long-time friends Big Al and CJ on 'The Drive'
- Broncos RB Booker could miss 6-8 weeks with wrist injury
- New Broncos guard Barbre learned of trade at gym, finishes workout
- Stokley: Broncos source has seen Lynch make ‘wow’ worthy plays