Mark Paulsen joins the show to talk about proper nutrition & hydration when you’re out & about in tournaments and doing outdoor activities. What people can do to stay healthy outdoors & what the addition of so much technology & gadgets can do to a fisherman’s routine. Mark says we don’t rest like we should, and the brain burns calories. Also, a quality shake with protein & keeping optimal body weight can help with maintaining healthy lifestyle in the outdoors.
- WATCH – Broncos CEO Ellis: Need 'best of both worlds,' develop and win
- LISTEN – Broncos head coach Vance Joseph joins long-time friends Big Al and CJ on 'The Drive'
- Broncos RB Booker could miss 6-8 weeks with wrist injury
- New Broncos guard Barbre learned of trade at gym, finishes workout
- Stokley: Broncos source has seen Lynch make ‘wow’ worthy plays