Mark Paulsen joins the show to talk about proper nutrition & hydration when you’re out & about in tournaments and doing outdoor activities. What people can do to stay healthy outdoors & what the addition of so much technology & gadgets can do to a fisherman’s routine. Mark says we don’t rest like we should, and the brain burns calories. Also, a quality shake with protein & keeping optimal body weight can help with maintaining healthy lifestyle in the outdoors.
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame