Mark Paulsen joins the show to talk about proper nutrition & hydration when you’re out & about in tournaments and doing outdoor activities. What people can do to stay healthy outdoors & what the addition of so much technology & gadgets can do to a fisherman’s routine. Mark says we don’t rest like we should, and the brain burns calories. Also, a quality shake with protein & keeping optimal body weight can help with maintaining healthy lifestyle in the outdoors.
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped