Michelle Seubert joins the show to talk about Barr Lake State Park’s Grand Re-Opening and ribbon-cutting. Michelle talks about the eagle’s nest from the gazebo boardwalk, as well as the archery range. Thanks to funding donations from partners, the boat ramps will be open more often, and Michelle reminds the listeners to always check the website for updates. Also, Terry can’t let Michelle go without asking about the fishing at Barr Lake, and Michelle is excited about the perch, stocked trout and shore fishing right now.
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped