Michelle Seubert joins the show to talk about Barr Lake State Park’s Grand Re-Opening and ribbon-cutting. Michelle talks about the eagle’s nest from the gazebo boardwalk, as well as the archery range. Thanks to funding donations from partners, the boat ramps will be open more often, and Michelle reminds the listeners to always check the website for updates. Also, Terry can’t let Michelle go without asking about the fishing at Barr Lake, and Michelle is excited about the perch, stocked trout and shore fishing right now.
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame