Michelle Seubert joins the show to talk about Barr Lake State Park’s Grand Re-Opening and ribbon-cutting. Michelle talks about the eagle’s nest from the gazebo boardwalk, as well as the archery range. Thanks to funding donations from partners, the boat ramps will be open more often, and Michelle reminds the listeners to always check the website for updates. Also, Terry can’t let Michelle go without asking about the fishing at Barr Lake, and Michelle is excited about the perch, stocked trout and shore fishing right now.
- WATCH – Broncos CEO Ellis: Need 'best of both worlds,' develop and win
- LISTEN – Broncos head coach Vance Joseph joins long-time friends Big Al and CJ on 'The Drive'
- Broncos RB Booker could miss 6-8 weeks with wrist injury
- New Broncos guard Barbre learned of trade at gym, finishes workout
- Stokley: Broncos source has seen Lynch make ‘wow’ worthy plays