Chad Brown joins the show and takes Al’s side promoting a chalk bracket. The possibility of handing a contract to King Dunlap is brought up, and Chad got the chance to watch a lot of tape on him & says he’s a viable candidate, but on the steep decline. Cecil asks Chad about the Tony Romo vibe, and Chad’s not feeling it. He knows the Romo situation differs from manning’s years ago, and Romo’s ad-lib improv abilities & refusal to go down will lead to injuries. Also, Chad says the Cowboys will be forced to release Romo, but he won’t be picked up by the Broncos.
© Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports
- Temporary name Broncos Stadium at Mile High OK'd by governing board
- Paxton Lynch will “never become the guy” for Broncos, Stokley says
- Are Broncos ‘playing with fire’ regarding backup quarterback role?
- Williams: Signs indicate QB Lynch will be Broncos ‘guy,’ eventually
- Stokley: Either Butt or Heuerman must step up as go-to Broncos TE