Chad Brown joins the show and takes Al’s side promoting a chalk bracket. The possibility of handing a contract to King Dunlap is brought up, and Chad got the chance to watch a lot of tape on him & says he’s a viable candidate, but on the steep decline. Cecil asks Chad about the Tony Romo vibe, and Chad’s not feeling it. He knows the Romo situation differs from manning’s years ago, and Romo’s ad-lib improv abilities & refusal to go down will lead to injuries. Also, Chad says the Cowboys will be forced to release Romo, but he won’t be picked up by the Broncos.
© Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped