Casey Jacobsen joins the show to talk about the revolving door at the college basketball level and the best four-year players in the tournament. What it takes to play in a man’s league, and which number ones are safe to get into the Sweet 16. Casey says UNC has the toughest region, but can still win it all. Also, UCLA can hang 100 on anyone, and the stars seem to be aligning for Arizona.
© Adam Hunger-USA TODAY Sports
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped