Kayvon Webster joins the show to say goodbye to Broncos Country & thank his parents for keeping him on the right path. Kayvon talks starting over when you move to a different city & relationships with family members. Big Al & DMac ask Kayvon why he took a two-year deal in Los Angeles to play with the Rams, and he says Wade Phillips knew how he played. Kayvon will get the chance to be a starter in L.A. and mentions that nobody truly knows his resume as a corner. Also, Kayvon says the best part of being a Bronco was getting a ring & DMac asks him what Peyton Manning was doing at the Rams facility.
© Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame