Kayvon Webster joins the show to say goodbye to Broncos Country & thank his parents for keeping him on the right path. Kayvon talks starting over when you move to a different city & relationships with family members. Big Al & DMac ask Kayvon why he took a two-year deal in Los Angeles to play with the Rams, and he says Wade Phillips knew how he played. Kayvon will get the chance to be a starter in L.A. and mentions that nobody truly knows his resume as a corner. Also, Kayvon says the best part of being a Bronco was getting a ring & DMac asks him what Peyton Manning was doing at the Rams facility.
© Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped