Kelly Lyell from The Coloradoan joined Sandy Clough. Kelly goes into his latest piece on allegations made against CSU head basketball coach Larry Eustachy. Kelly discusses his piece and if he would go back and change anything in it now that it’s been released. Kelly explains why they wouldn’t change anything and that their reporting took several weeks to complete. Kelly also weighs in on some of the details in the story including Jack Graham recommending that the school should fire Larry Eustachy a couple of years ago. Kelly talks about that and more relating to the story.
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped