Rockies pitcher, Jon Gray joined the show. He talked about what he learned from last season. On learning to pitch at Coors Field. How he handles the nights when he doesn’t have “his stuff”. Is his change-up improving. He believes this pitching staff can take the Rockies to the playoffs.
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped