Ed Werder from ESPN joined Cecil Lammey and Brandon Stokley. Ed talks about the latest with Tony Romo and what’s behind Romo possibly being released by the Cowboys. Ed discusses why Tony Romo has some leverage against the Cowboys in releasing him before June. Ed then breaks down why Tony Romo going to the Broncos would be a big move for the team if he stayed healthy. Ed weighs in on that and more!
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped