Tyler Polumbus joins the show to tell Big Al & DMac he knows Clady well, and bringing him back to Denver is an intriguing option. Tyler would love to see Denver talk to Clady, but Big Al cautions Tyler on the price. Not many guys are out there with the talent level of Russell Okung, says Tyler. DMac brings up Garett Bolles of Utah, and asks Tyler if it’s a big deal that Bolles is already 25 years of age. Big Al talks to Tyler about guys being surrounded by better players.
© Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped