Weekdays 6am – 9am (Schlereth & Evans Overtime 9am-10am)
Better yet, scroll to the bottom and listen to your favorite show right here, right now.
Schlereth and Evans wakes up Denver with the top live and local coverage of each of the local teams along with the top stories nationally. With decades of combined experience covering the world of sports, the guys know the inside scoop on what’s happening and make sure that you start your day with the latest news and notes.
What will you hear on Schlereth and Evans? All of this. And more:
- The Morning Brew Every morning at 6:30, Schlereth and Evans takes you through the biggest sports stories that you’ll be talking about at work.
- Four Down Territory Tune in at 7:30 for the four biggest stories from the world of football. Regardless of whether it’s college or pro, these are the headlines you need to start your day.
- Troy Renck Covering the Broncos for the Denver Post, Troy’s insight can be heard throughout the week and anytime there is breaking news with your favorite NFL team.
- Chad Brown A 3-time Pro Bowler with 15 years in the NFL, the former CU standout is on hand every Friday morning at 8:10 to look ahead at two full days of weekend football.
- Drew Goodman Our Rockies Insider joins us every Wednesday morning at 8:30 to recap the weekend that was and offer up in depth coverage of the Rockies along with his commentary on the overall world of sports.
- Buster Olney of ESPN is our MLB Insider. Buster gives us a national perspective of Major League Baseball every Thursday at 8am.
Send an email to the show’s producer: Scott DeHuff – firstname.lastname@example.org
Spend your morning tapping into the wealth of sport knowledge from three-time Super Bowl champion and former Broncos offensive lineman Mark "Stink" Schlereth and longtime Denver sports radio voice Mike Evans. Schlereth spent 12 seasons in the NFL, earning two trips to the Pro Bowl and winning a Super Bowl with the Redskins and two with the Broncos. He's also a longtime NFL analyst for ESPN and supporting cast member of "Ballers" on HBO. Evans has graced the sports radio airwaves for two decades, 15 years in Denver. He's a proud graduate of Syracuse University.rn
Inject your morning routine with great football discussion and analysis with former NFL offensive lineman Tyler Polumbus and Fan Broncos Insider Cecil Lammey. Tyler, a native of Denver, went to Cherry Creek High School and played football at the University of Colorado before an eight-year NFL career that culminated with a Super Bowl 50 championship with the Denver Broncos. Lammey, one of the nation's most respected football analysts, gets you the inside scoop â€” from reports from the Broncos' UCHealth Training Center to college football all-star games (East-West Shrine Game, Senior Bowl) to the NFL combine and draft. He's an authority on NFL prospects from across the country.
Let Sandy Clough, one of the most recognizable voices in Denver sports radio, guide you through your work day every weekday leading into the afternoon. Sandy's been the authority in sports radio for nearly four decades in Denver. No other show will give you the insight and experience that Sandy provides.
Kick off your afternoon with two-time Super Bowl champion Brandon Stokley. Stokley earned his two NFL titles with the Baltimore Ravens and Indianapolis Colts and spent two stints with the Denver Broncos.
Big Al and DMac help you get through the end of your day with the best afternoon sports radio talk show in Denver. DMac is a 1991 graduate of Syracuse University and has covered Colorado sports for The Fan since 2008. Alfred Williams, a College Football Hall of Famer, won the 1990 Butkus Award and was the captain for that year's consensus National Champion University of Colorado squad. He played nine years in the NFL, winning two Super Bowls with the Denver Broncos.
Each morning at 6:30, get your day started right as â€œSchlereth and Evansâ€ serves up â€œThe Morning Brew.â€ Mark Schlereth and Mike Evan take you around the world of sports, taking in and breaking down the top stories of the day. So tune in to get your fix before you head out into the world for the day. And itâ€™s all brought to you every morning by McDonalds.
Terry Wickstrom, the authority in everything outdoors, talks fishing, hunting, camping and more every Saturday morning.rnWickstrom, host of the popular television show "Angling Adventures" and previously "Mountain States Fishing," is a nationally published outdoor author, an accomplished multi-species angler, and has served on the "pro staff" of many top fishing industry companies.rn
Jerry Walters and Cousin Ray Best provide up-to-the-minute details about golf in Colorado, rules and all the professional tours. The Boys of Summer interview the biggest names in golf every Saturday mornings throughout the golf season.