Weekdays 6am – 9am (Schlereth & Evans Overtime 9am-10am)
Better yet, scroll to the bottom and listen to your favorite show right here, right now.
Schlereth and Evans wakes up Denver with the top live and local coverage of each of the local teams along with the top stories nationally. With decades of combined experience covering the world of sports, the guys know the inside scoop on what’s happening and make sure that you start your day with the latest news and notes.
What will you hear on Schlereth and Evans? All of this. And more:
- The Morning Brew Every morning at 6:30, Schlereth and Evans takes you through the biggest sports stories that you’ll be talking about at work.
- Four Down Territory Tune in at 7:30 for the four biggest stories from the world of football. Regardless of whether it’s college or pro, these are the headlines you need to start your day.
- Troy Renck Covering the Broncos for the Denver Post, Troy’s insight can be heard throughout the week and anytime there is breaking news with your favorite NFL team.
- Chad Brown A 3-time Pro Bowler with 15 years in the NFL, the former CU standout is on hand every Friday morning at 8:10 to look ahead at two full days of weekend football.
- Drew Goodman Our Rockies Insider joins us every Wednesday morning at 8:30 to recap the weekend that was and offer up in depth coverage of the Rockies along with his commentary on the overall world of sports.
- Buster Olney of ESPN is our MLB Insider. Buster gives us a national perspective of Major League Baseball every Thursday at 8am.
Send an email to the show’s producer: Scott DeHuff – email@example.com
- Renck: ‘Uncertainty’ if Broncos find Kelly a potential starting QB
- Listen – ESPN Cleveland's Goldhammer: Kevin Love 'very close' to being traded to Nuggets
- ‘The Drive’: Sanders tweet about Tebow ‘classless,’ ‘tacky’
- Broncos rookie TE Jake Butt to start season on PUP list
- Renck: Elway 'the Broncos to so many,’ hard to assign value to that