Weekdays 6am – 9am (Schlereth & Evans Overtime 9am-10am)
Better yet, scroll to the bottom and listen to your favorite show right here, right now.
Schlereth and Evans wakes up Denver with the top live and local coverage of each of the local teams along with the top stories nationally. With decades of combined experience covering the world of sports, the guys know the inside scoop on what’s happening and make sure that you start your day with the latest news and notes.
What will you hear on Schlereth and Evans? All of this. And more:
- The Morning Brew Every morning at 6:30, Schlereth and Evans takes you through the biggest sports stories that you’ll be talking about at work.
- Four Down Territory Tune in at 7:30 for the four biggest stories from the world of football. Regardless of whether it’s college or pro, these are the headlines you need to start your day.
- Troy Renck Covering the Broncos for the Denver Post, Troy’s insight can be heard throughout the week and anytime there is breaking news with your favorite NFL team.
- Chad Brown A 3-time Pro Bowler with 15 years in the NFL, the former CU standout is on hand every Friday morning at 8:10 to look ahead at two full days of weekend football.
- Drew Goodman Our Rockies Insider joins us every Wednesday morning at 8:30 to recap the weekend that was and offer up in depth coverage of the Rockies along with his commentary on the overall world of sports.
- Buster Olney of ESPN is our MLB Insider. Buster gives us a national perspective of Major League Baseball every Thursday at 8am.
Send an email to the show’s producer: Scott DeHuff – email@example.com
Spend your morning tapping into the wealth of sport knowledge from three-time Super Bowl champion and former Broncos offensive lineman Mark "Stink" Schlereth and longtime Denver sports radio voice Mike Evans. Schlereth spent 12 seasons in the NFL, earning two trips to the Pro Bowl and winning a Super Bowl with the Redskins and two with the Broncos. He's also a longtime NFL analyst for ESPN and supporting cast member of "Ballers" on HBO. Evans has graced the sports radio airwaves for two decades, 15 years in Denver. He's a proud graduate of Syracuse University.rn
Let Sandy Clough, one of the most recognizable voices in Denver sports radio, guide you through your work day every weekday leading into the afternoon. Sandy's been the authority in sports radio for nearly four decades in Denver. No other show will give you the insight and experience that Sandy provides.
Kick off your afternoon with two-time Super Bowl champion Brandon Stokley and University of Colorado legend Charles Johnson. CJ is a Denver sports radio veteran MVP of the 1991 Orange Bowl during the Buffaloes' run to a consensus National Championship. Stokley earned his two NFL titles with the Baltimore Ravens and Indianapolis Colts and spent two stints with the Denver Broncos.
Big Al and DMac help you get through the end of your day with the best afternoon sports radio talk show in Denver. DMac is a 1991 graduate of Syracuse University and has covered Colorado sports for The Fan since 2008. Alfred Williams, a College Football Hall of Famer, won the 1990 Butkus Award and was the captain for that year's consensus National Champion University of Colorado squad. He played nine years in the NFL, winning two Super Bowls with the Denver Broncos.
From the inside scoop from Denver Broncos headquarters at Dove Valley to breaking down every angle in the game tape, The Fan's Football Insider Cecil Lammey has your gridiron information covered.rnLammey travels to every major college football all-star game (East-West Shrine Game, Senior Bowl, Texas vs. The Nation Game, etc.), the NFL Scouting Combine, and the NFL Draft. He connects with sources within the NFL, and has been a well-respected analyst on the sports radio scene since 2003.rn
Jerry Walters and Cousin Ray Best provide up-to-the-minute details about golf in Colorado, rules and all the professional tours. The Boys of Summer interview the biggest names in golf every Saturday mornings throughout the golf season.
Terry Wickstrom, the authority in everything outdoors, talks fishing, hunting, camping and more every Saturday morning.rnWickstrom, host of the popular television show "Angling Adventures" and previously "Mountain States Fishing," is a nationally published outdoor author, an accomplished multi-species angler, and has served on the "pro staff" of many top fishing industry companies.rn